Sunday, November 30, 2008

Postcrossing news:

How amazing is this! I sent an official card to Giovanni in Italy, he was kind enough to make me a card covered with used stamps. Great! Yesterday I needed to send more official cards & there was one to Eliana in Italy asking for the card to be sent to her brother Giovanni ….. Yes one and the same…. Out of 74,584 members!!!!

Also this week I was asked to download a card sent to me in 2006 ID 1394. When I found it I put it on my postcrossing wall, it was a scene of ‘Girgaum Chowpatty (MUMBIA – INDIA). That evening I watched as Mumbia was attacked. Still waiting to hear if our fellow postcrosser is OK.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like postcrossing too i am from france you can see my profil here to send me a postcard and i will send you one from france!
http://www.sirpriz.com/mama

Have a nice day !!