Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Two big kookaburras sitting on a wall, one with a chip & one with ****** all.


11 am this morning & getting bigger.
Arrived today an email from Mr T. about
'The way to inner peace at Christmas..."

I am passing this because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

Some doctor on the radio this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and before leaving the house this morning...

1. I finished off a bottle of Merlot,

2. I finished a bottle of shhhardonay,

3. a bodle of Baileys Irish something,

4. a butle of vocka,

5. the res of the Chesescke

6. an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr how gud I fel.

Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

No comments: