Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Wednesday What's It



This is a poster at Perth Railway Station, please click to enlarge & read.

Not so funny was getting a 'Personal Astrological Reading' from JENNA here
I gave my name & date of birth & waited.

She sent a 6 page reading but I was a bit skeptical so I asked a friend to also get a reading putting in her name & date of birth. When we compared the two readings they were, apart from the name, exactly identical. This was free but we could pay to have a 'complete analysis'.
Then today I found these.....

Consumer fraud reporting
Astrofacts/Exposed
Astro Databank

I wonder how many people have been sucked in by this so called Astrologer?

2 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, next time I come over I will bring my Richard Dawkins DVDs :-)

Rinkly Rimes said...

Did she tell you that your blog was going to give rise to a response from someone with a similar background? If not, she's a fraud!