Thursday, May 15, 2014

Eating out in Yanchep & Two Rocks

It was time to check out the latest eating place in Yanchep.
Popped in yesterday and decided to order Chicken Parmy Sandwich at $16. Some sandwich! It was HUGE! And came with chips (best I've had in a long time). Unfortunately I didn't take any photos so returned today and had a chat to the manager. There is seating for 100 - hard and soft seating (see below)
 This couple enjoying a coffee with their lunch,
and these ladies had just eaten a Greek salad $14.50 and two of them shared a Caesar Salad $14 which they said was excellent, very large servings.
These cakes look amazing!
My camera battery ran out just after I took a pic of my Coffee so I'll go back and try again.
Pretty Cappuccino and very nice it was too!!
Parking is accessible (it's on the corner of Yanchep Central Shopping Centre). Although large compared to other places in the area, it doesn't seem noisy, the decor is modern, the view on one side is into the parking area, on the other vacant land yet to be built on. All in all a good place to catch up with friends.

1 comment:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I like a cafe that lives up to it's name Angie :)