Sunday, August 09, 2009

Talking ‘bout BOOKS & BLOGS


On the last day of July I was given this award by Kyles
Thank you very much, it’s taken me some time to gather 15 other bloggers to pass it on to, but here goes – only 10 at the moment………
1. Lindas’s Stuff
2. Crafting a Green World
3. Esther’s Boring Garden Blog
4. A Cup of Jo
5. Kate Flaim (Girl Reporter)
6. A Pot of Tea and a Biscuit
7. Today’s Flowers
8. My Cats and funny Stories
9. tea for joy
10. and I’d like to give one to The Road To Here but there are so many awards including this one on the blog………. Anyway here is another!
5 more later.

Here's what these bloggers have to do:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. [Not all of mine are new.]
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Here's what these bloggers have to do:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. [Not all of mine are new.]
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Oh yes books - half way through The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler.

5 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Thanks for the award, Angie! It may take me awhile to come up with 15 fellow bloggers. I can think of maybe 3 or 4!

What I'm really happy about is I got to peruse your blog. Usually, I just read the linked post, like the SkyWatch Friday one. But, today I took the time to look around and I like what I saw. I'll be back!

Gattina said...

Thank you very much for this award ! it's so nice that you have thought of me !

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Angie, thank you so much for giving us this award. It is very kind of you to include Today's Flowers and it is much appreciated.

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much! i'm so honored! xoxo joanna

Unknown said...

Ohhh off to check our awardees :) Love a new blog find! xo