Thursday, September 24, 2009

True Colours Thursday - Yellow & Blue together

I'm sure I don't have any yellow & blue together - although now I come to think about it, there is the wild front yard, and a jumper I don't wear much. What else.......
Oh yes, that wonderful ceramic dish that is a work of ART.
Well, fancy that!!!



To join in go here

Just had my 500th visitor since putting that widget on my blog. Thanks to all who came. BTW those of you who come regularly, have you noticed a change? What do you think?

4 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

It's amazing what you find when you start looking - you managed a neat mosaic.
And, wild gardens are my style!

Blue
x

PS - Like the new look - the Meme Slideshow widget is nice idea.

Stephanie V said...

The ceramic dish art is wonderful! I also like your 'wild' yard full of bright yellow flowers. So cheerful.

I had noticed that the look was different but sort of thought it was just not loading quickly. After the third time, I figured there must be a change. I do like it...quite a bit brighter and easier to read.

Sam said...

I like the new look of your blog, it's cleaner and brighter. I've started blogging again now :-)

I have always loved that dish!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie - I don't often visit directly because I read through Google Reader, but now I have done, it's a definite thumbs up - much prefer it to the old look. Nice and fresh. Love the ceramic dish in today's photo by the way.