Thursday, September 01, 2011

Talking 'bout Books in September

Next lot of books to read. 
Haven't had much time this week - still reading 'Once Upon a Hill' by Glenn Patterson (very interesting Irish history), still dipping into 'Blogging for Dummies' (watch this space!) & haven't started 'Miss O'Dell' - see last weeks post.
'Walk the Lines' by Mark Mason recommended by Fresh Eyes on London (more London facts than you could shake an A to Z at!), 'Miss Savidge Moves Her House' told her house was to be demolished to make way for a bypass, she had other ideas & dismantled it & moved it to Norfolk - she was 60! The other book to dip into is 'Superfoods' (got to get fit!).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like very interesting books you have lined up for your September reading:)

I wish I were a speed reader, I have so many books at home that I have bought and haven't opened yet. Of the ones you mention, however, I like Blogging for Dummies and will be looking forward to your review of it.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's the eternal dream Angie, 'to get fit'!! One day. I like the sound of Miss Savidge Moves Her House, she sounds like my kind of woman, let not age deter you haha! How about all this rain tonight, after me complaining this morning that we haven't had enough, love it!!