Thursday, February 27, 2014

Eating out in Yanchep & Two Rocks

Every day I have the same lunch at the same time, half a spinach wrap filled with some sort of spread (hummus, pâté, nut paste etc), raw carrot, raw beetroot, rocket, lettuce and half a tomato & a few strips of celery on the side. Healthy and filling. I have now decided that every Wednesday before I go to Two Rocks Library to help people with their family history I will eat out!Yesterday I tried Bibs Tuck Shop (check out Urban spoon web page).


I could not make my mind up what to have from this delightful menu. In the end I choose a sangas (toasted sandwich) filled with cheese, bacon & avocado. 

Well presented. Absolutely delicious! 
  The avo was perfect, the bread was crisp & the bacon & cheese very tasty. There was enough for me to take home & have for my evening meal. 

Thanks Sarah & Ian - I will be back. 
Bibs Tuck Shop 5/99 Lindsay Beach Boulevard 
YanchepWA

1 comment:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think that's a very good idea Angie, a change is as good as a rest so they say :) Looks like you found a gem of a spot here.