Friday, June 06, 2014

Skywatch Friday

Not a cloud to be seen.
To see other skies throughout the world click here.

Dear sweet, gentle Billy, beloved companion of a friend, passed away this morning.


Sylvia K said...

Oh, Angie, my heart aches for you!! I lost my beloved dog of 13 years a year ago and it still hurts! Sending you lots of love and good thoughts! Your blue skies are beautiful and a great capture for the day.


Lina Gustina said...

So sad for your loss. I'm sure that Billy had good life.
Lovely blue sky!

Carole M. said...

Hi Angie! Waving to you from the other side. Nice sky ...and I know someone is really missing Billy

Joe Todd said...

Nothing better than blue sky

Mo said...

Been a while since I saw a sky like that

Mo said...

Sorry about Billy. Your friend will no doubt really miss him