Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eating out in Yanchep & Two Rocks

The Lagoon Cafe/Rosie's
With an 'up-grade' of Brazier Road by the City of Wanneroo (aka COW) this beautifully situated eating place is going through troubling times. 



Not an Avocado to be seen so I ordered a Chicken Salad. Came up in a plastic pack! 
Which I thought I could have got from any old shop, but I was pleasantly surprised! Small mixed lettuce, pea shoots, rocket, grated carrot, grated cheddar cheese, thinly sliced red onion, little tomatoes & well cooked chicken - all in all very tasty.
All gone!
Inside is clean, very basic.

The south view to the sea has been ruined by COW building a wall, the view to the north is still not bad from the window.
There is outside seating overlooking a play area. 
I asked a couple who had ordered fish & chips what their verdict was "Excellent". 
Then I was off to the Library for Family History, tea & biscuits.

We had a little RAIN today, not as much as last year.
This day last year! 

No comments: